Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Here's my very first animated 3D-Stereogram of my very first animated character.

3D-Pink Animated 3D-Stereogram
You need to look through, it works same as a Magic Eye picture. It's a looped sequence of 19 frames, 700 Kbytes.

I finally modeled the character and animated it by myself. Making a 3D movie was another challenging effort. I improved my hidden image renderer so that it can automatically map textures on a hidden scene. Otherwise it would take year to make same stuff manually. Unfortunately it has some bugs (you may see some artifacts in the movie).



Have fun
3Dimka ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

www.txt2pic.com let's you make sterograms with your text online (not animated though like your pink panther one).

11:20 PM  
Blogger aintshakespeare said...

Cool animation.

I honestly don't know what I would do if I came across a cable channel that was constant magic eye.

I'm not a trekkie, but I once saw a Star Trek, New Generation where the ship was being attacked by beings that could not be seen by the human eye. Only the cyborg chick 7of9 could see them, and only on a particular frequency.

Wave of the future I guess, and I'm not that old! My grandchildren will probably learn to draw in 3D-Stereogram.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home